There is a rise in the number of women who are becoming interested and taking part in hunting. Along with this increasing trend, there has also been an increase in demand for crossbows. If you’re looking to buy one yourself then we have reviews Best Crossbow for Women great news for you! We’ve shortlisted five amazing options that will perfectly suit your needs as a woman hunter on our website or store today!
The process of picking the appropriate Crossbow can be difficult, especially since there are so many options to choose from. Manufacturers have started releasing models that focus on women hunters that are light weight crossbows or those just looking for a recreational use gun and it is important not to settle with what you find first but take your time in finding something perfect.
Top 7 Best Crossbow for Women
|Centerpoint AXCS185BK Sniper 370||Centerpoint AXCS185BK|
Sniper 370 Crossbow Package
|Barnett Whitetail Hunter STR Mossy||4x32mm Multi-Reticle Scope||Check Price|
|Bear X Intense CD Ready to Shoot Crossbow Package||33.5 x 20.5 x 9 inches; 12.35 Pounds||Check Price|
Wicked Ridge Ranger X2 Crossbow Package
|34 x 12 x 7 inches; 12.25 Pounds||Check Price|
|Wicked Ridge M-370 Crossbow with Acudraw||1 x 1 x 1 inches; 5.8 Pounds||Check Price|
|Excalibur GRZ2 Crossbow||35 x 10 x 5 inches; 5.5 Pounds||Check Price|
|PSE ARCHERY Fang HD Crossbow Package||32.5 x 5.75 x 11 inches; 7.3 Pounds||Check Price|
List of Best Ladies Crossbow
- Centerpoint AXCS185BK Best Crossbow for Women
- Barnett Whitetail Hunter for Women
- Bear X Intense CD Ready to Shoot
- Wicked Ridge Ranger X2 Crossbow Package
- Wicked Ridge M-370 Crossbow
- Excalibur GRZ2 Crossbow adaptable crossbow
- PSE ARCHERY Fang HD Crossbow Package
The crossbow hunting industry has seen a rise in female participants, and as such the manufacturing companies are beginning to design their products with this audience in mind.
1. Centerpoint AXCS185BK
The Centerpoint AXCS185BK Sniper 370 is a standout among bowhunters in its class. With an 18-inch axle-to-axle at full draw and 185-pound draw weight, the 335 fps speed leaves nothing to miss adaptable crossbow.
The camo pattern design blends easily into any outdoor scenery, allowing for enhanced stealth that no big game will escape from. This ambidextrous recurve bow is easy to maneuver not only in the field but also off it as well with its rugged construction made of both aluminum and composite.
- DESIGNED FOR A CUSTOMIZED FIT TO SHOULDER WITH CONFIDENCE – Centerpoint Sniper 370 Crossbow is the perfect choice for those who want to enjoy the thrill of crossbow hunting without breaking their budget. The center point sniper 370 features a composite and aluminum construction that is lightweight and easy to carry, while still providing enough power to take down your prey.
- 8-INCH AXLE-TO-AXLE AT FULL DRAW AND 185 POUND DRAW WEIGHT – The center point sniper 370 crossbow has an axle-to-axle length of 8 inches at full draw, making it compact enough to maneuver through tight spaces in the woods, but powerful enough to bring down any game you’re aiming for. It also features a 185 pound draw weight so you can be sure your shot will hit its mark every time.
- PARALLEL QUIVER (ARROWS NOT INCLUDED), 4X32 MM SCOPE AND ROPE COCKER – The center point sniper 370 comes with everything you need right out of the box
You can’t get more high-powered than this Barnett Whitetail Hunter ST2 (Mossy). It features a fiberglass composite step thru riser with single bolt assembly, and an anti-dry fire trigger-tech trigger for worry free shooting. This crossbow has a weight of 6.6 pounds making it one of the lightest in its class and has TTL upgrades like self centering pivoting limb pockets and crossbow with adjustable stock, an adjustable saddle foot stirrup.
Compact cams with independent safety triggers that automatically reset every time you cock your bow to shoot again. Adding to its many enhancements are 375 feet per second speed and 18.125 inches axle to axle width which will surprise the Best Crossbow for Women any hunter by how quickly they down their game without breathing heavy.
- EASY TO USE, EASY TO CARRY – Barnett’s Whitetail Hunter STR is a lightweight crossbow that’s easy to carry and simple to use. With its compact size, it’s ideal for hunting in the thickest cover or stalking your prey through the woods.
- SMOOTHER TRIGGER THAN ANYTHING ELSE ON THE MARKET – Get ready to take down your game with TriggerTech technology. The Barnett Whitetail Hunter STR has a three-pound trigger pull with zero creep, giving you confidence in every shot you make.
- LIGHTWEIGHT QUIVER – This unique quiver attaches directly to the stock of your crossbow and holds up to six arrows at once, so you can spend more time shooting and less time reloading between shots.
3. Bear X Intense
This crossbow is a miniature version that can be transported with ease. The power delivery system makes it perfect for hunting small game like rabbits. If you’re in the market for an arrow-free deer, this bow may be good for you too! With its lightweight frame and strong shooting capabilities, Bear X has made traveling easier than ever before.
Whether you’re venturing through the woods to hunt or just going on day hikes as part of your bonding experience with your loved ones, loading up your crossbow is sure to make the person holding it feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
PRE-ASSEMBLED – The Bear X Crossbow is ready to shoot right out of the box.
100% ACCURATE – With a draw weight of 185 pounds and a power stroke of 14 inches, this crossbow provides you with an unmatched level of accuracy.
COMPACT DESIGN – At just over 7 feet long, this crossbow can easily fit into most vehicles for easy transportation. It also features an anti-dry fire mechanism that helps prevent accidental firing when not loaded.
4. Wicked Ridge Ranger X2
What better way to introduce someone the thrill of hunting, than with The Wicked Ridge Ranger crossbow? With a 150 lbs and 71 inches in length, this is one perfectly suited for youth, women, and small framed shooters. Plus this adaptable crossbow engineered to provide accurate shots for steady pin-point precision! It has a stock design features that are perfect for beginners.
Not only does it come with cocking aids but it also includes two safety bolts – just in case! What sets this apart from similar crossbows Best female crossbow easy-to-handle assembly that takes only seconds to put together.
BUILT FOR PIN-POINT ACCURACY – Our Wicked Ridge Ranger X2 is the perfect bow for hunting. Its riser and Machined aluminum Limbs are lightweight, durable, and built to withstand the toughest conditions.
SAFETY ENGINEERED PASS-THROUGH FOREGRIP – The safety engineered pass-through foregrip allows for a comfortable grip while shooting. It also has an integrated string stop that helps keep your fingers safe from being pinched by the bowstring when you shoot.
EASY TO HANDLE 150 POUND BOW – The Wicked Ridge Ranger X2’s draw weight is adjustable from 25 pounds all the way up to 70 pounds so it can be used by both adults and children alike. It’s also easy to handle adaptable crossbow because of its compact size, which makes it great for hunters who prefer to use a shortbow style of archery equipment.
Wicked Ridge M-370 Crossbow. A perfect blend of power and control, this powerful crossbow has features that ensure you hit your desired target every time. With Double laminated Gordon Glass limbs providing unmatched durability, the Wicked Ridge M-370 will be sure to take down whatever is in front of it.
The auto engaged safety trigger features a Dry-Fire-Inhibitor (DFI) and an ultra crisp 3 5 pound pull with the convenience of only weighing 5 pounds!
COCKING EASY FOR ALL AGES – Wicked Ridge’s M-370 is a lightweight, compact crossbow that’s easy to cock for all ages. The draw weight of the M-370 is only 185 lbs., making it ideal for hunters and shooters of all ages.
SPEEDS UP TO 370 FEET PER SECOND – The Wicked Ridge M-370 shoots up to 370 feet per second, providing you with fast arrow speeds so you can take down your prey quickly and effectively!
EASY TO CARRY – 9 5 Inches wide for easy to carry draws your crossbow accurately – provides more shot opportunities in tight shooting situations.
6. Excalibur GRZ2 Crossbow
The Excalibur GRZ2 Crossbow is a powerful hunting bow. The fixed power scope with 1 in. rings make this crossbow efficient and easy to use. With speeds up to 305 fps, you can be confident hunting even the most difficult animals on earth.
A rope cocking aid makes the process of cocking the crossbow fast and simple no matter how much strength it takes to pull back your string for a shot.
- The Excalibur GRZ2 Crossbow is a multi-purpose crossbow that can be used for hunting, target practice and recreational shooting.
- The aluminum riser features an ergonomic grip and ambidextrous auto safety trigger for comfortable use. The included quiver has a belt loop and holds three arrows.
- This crossbow is made of composite materials to reduce weight while maintaining durability and high quality. It includes three Diablo arrows with 150 – Skeletonized for weight reduction – durability and high quality
Meet last but not least Fang HD Crossbow – rugged and powerful. It’s light-weight, Best Crossbow for Women yet packs a punch of 134ft/lbs kinetic energy to knock your target right over the fence! The long axle stroke means taking down any game is easy for hunters or archers alike.
Powered by gas or Co2 piston cocks with consistent results every time you’re on the hunt. Powerful, stylish as hell, and affordable too.
- UNBEATABLE ACCURACY – The Fang HD Crossbow is an exceptional crossbow that offers the performance and value of money. It’s a powerful crossbow with a speed up to 405 FPS, which makes it one of the fastest in its class.
- SPEED UP TO 405 FPS – Equipped with a high-performance 175 lbs draw weight, this crossbow can shoot bolts up to an impressive speed of 405 FPS. This is why it’s one of the fastest crossbows in its class.
- 5-BOLT QUIVER – The quiver holds five arrows and has a mounting bracket for attaching to your bow or scope rail. It also comes with two red dot sight pins (one installed), four replacement screws, Allen wrench, and extra string loop for easy assembly.
Buying Guide Best Crossbow for Women
There’s no doubt that you will get used to carrying a crossbow on hunts however much it weighs. But there are certain ways in which this can be eased, for example by getting hold of one with 7-8lbs or less so as not to put too much strain on your shoulders and potentially make hunting more strenuous than necessary.
It’ll also probably take the pressure off if you opt for a lighter model (preferably designed specifically around women).
What’s more, low draw weight is ideal because even though having lower pull strength requires greater accuracy when aiming at targets – being able to aim longer without tiring out makes up for it!
Speed: The most important thing when it comes to choosing a crossbow is speed. Having faster speeds means you can hunt deer and other fast-moving creatures more easily. For hunting quick animals, using bows that shoot at least 300 feet per second are best.
Weight: If you’re a hunter, consider getting lightweight and easy to carry bows. They will help your shooting be more stable which leads to successful hunting.
Scope: The scope is used for extreme accuracy when targeting. It should be shock and water-proof, so that it doesn’t get damaged easily or cause any injuries to the user during use.
Draw Weight: If you are weak, then a crossbow with low draw weight might be better. A bowstring requires less effort when pulling it back and thus is easier to use than one that does not require much strength.
There are many different forms of crossbows that you can choose from above list. If you’re looking for Best Crossbow for Women a hunting bow, it’s best to get something lightweight and easy to carry so that the hunt will be easier on your body. The scope is used for extreme accuracy when targeting prey or game with deadly precision.
But there are also other features like speed and draw weight which may need more consideration if this is what you want in a crossbow. It’s important not only knowing how each feature works before making a purchase, but also understanding why these features matter as well.